- You are here >
- Events Calendar
MasterPath 2021 Calendar
To those sincere seekers who desire to deepen their investigation of MasterPath, you are cordially invited to attend a meeting with Sri Gary Olsen, the spiritual leader of MasterPath. Also available are Seeker Meetings with a MasterPath higher initiate. More detailed information is accessible via links under each city.
2021 - Meetings by Month
Meetings with Sri Gary Olsen
Meetings for MasterPath Students Open to Seekers
Sri Gary invites interested seekers to attend their first satsang at no charge and any following satsangs at the student price of $50 each, whether the seminar is remote-only, as with the upcoming seminar, or held in-person in the future. This invitation to attend student (chela) satsangs is extended for one seminar weekend only. If you feel drawn to attend again, you may deepen your investigation by requesting to become a student and attend as a chela.
How to Attend Seminar Meetings Online or by Phone
Step 1: On the Register for Seminar Meetings page:
- Provide your email address and click Submit
- Select the satsang(s) you wish to attend and click Add to Cart. Your first satsang is offered as a gift, free of charge, and any following satsang for $50 each
Step 2: Submit fees (if any) by Visa or MasterCard on the Checkout page
Step 3: Your Registration Confirmation email contains:
- The link to the Sign In to Seminar Broadcasts page
- Your assigned username and password needed for Sign In to Seminar Broadcasts page
- Your unique access codes for each satsang needed on the Connect to Broadcast page to attend via the internet
- Phone numbers and phone codes to attend on the phone
Step 4: Prepare your computer to attend on the internet and learn about the phone connections using the tips on the Computer and Phone Setup for Seminar Broadcasts page.
Step 5: Be sure to check the time and time zone of the satsangs to determine the satsang start time in your location. Here’s a site that converts time zones: www.timeanddate.com.
Sunday, January 31st at 8:30 a.m., PST-USA, $50